The Brow Clinic is situated at 8 Queen Victoria road, Llanelli , SA15 2TL and is part of the ICreate Company.
As a fully licensed clinic we offer specialist services in microblading, dermaplaning, semi-permanent make-up, medical tattooing, eyebrow contouring and brow regrowth.
The clinic was established after director Rachel Thomas left her position as a magazine editor to concentrate on providing eyebrow treatments for those who suffered with alopecia and trichotillomania having lost her own eyebrows and eyelashes at the age of 8.
“For many years I struggled to find a service that could offer advice for people like myself who were constantly having to pencil in their eyebrows in. It was this that gave me the dedication and motivation to set up and offer unique treatments to help those with similar problems in brow regrowth, contour and design.”
Having 17 years of experience in the dermatograpy of eyebrows and an excellent understanding and consideration on what trends are current the business has become renowned for its expertise in microblading, semi-permanent make-up, unique brow shaping and its highly popular Botox clinics.
“What sets us apart from our competition is that we invest heavily in training to ensure we are equipped with the right skills so that our client’s unique needs can be met at all times.
All therapists are fully qualified and highly experienced and we are dedicated to client confidentiality.”
From the moment of your first call to the point of your final visit, we want to make it a rewarding and pleasant experience as possible.
License number LSS-096 Camarthenshire County Council
THE BROW CLINIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions are the standard terms which apply:
- to provision to customers of any Services (as “Services” is defined in Clause 1 below) by the Salon, namely The Brow Clinic of 70 Queen Victoria Road, Llanelli
- where the customer is a “Consumer” as defined by the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
- Definitions and Interpretation
In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the
following expressions have the following meanings:
means any business, trade, craft, or profession carried on by You or any other person/organisation;
means a “consumer” as defined by the Consumer Rights Act 2015, and in relation to these Terms and Conditions means an individual customer of the Salon who receives Services for the customer’s personal use and for purposes wholly or mainly outside the purposes of any Business;
means the Salon’s standard price list for all of the Services which We offer. The list of Services and their prices is available from the Salon website;
means The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013;
means The Brow Clinic whose place of business and contact address is the same address as above and includes all employees and agents of the Salon;
means any and all of the treatments, facilities, services, products and other goods and materials which we provide/use; and
means an individual who is a customer of the Salon.
- The Services which We offer are only available by appointment. You may book an appointment in person at the Salon, by email or through the Salon’s website;
- Your request for a booking for an appointment will be an offer, but whether We accept any booking will be for Us to decide in Our discretion. Only if and when We tell You that We accept Your request for a particular appointment, will there be a binding contract between You and Us. If You wish to make a booking for two or more appointments by means a single booking and in Our discretion We accept that booking, Our contract with You will be for all of the appointments concerned;
- When You book an appointment, We may require You to pay Us a deposit some or all of which We will be entitled to keep as set out in sub-Clause 2.7 below if You later cancel the appointment without giving Us prior notice of at least 36 hours. Deposits shall be equal to no more than 50% of the price of the Services required;
- We will not reserve or guarantee any particular date and/or time which You request for any Services unless You book an appointment for that time/date;
- If You know You are going to be late for an appointment, You should contact Us to tell Us. If You arrive later than 30 mins after an appointment time, We will try to provide the Services You have booked but if We decide that We cannot, the appointment will be treated as cancelled without notice by You and, if We then decide to make a charge for that appointment cancelled without notice, sub-Clause 2.7 below will apply;
- You may cancel an appointment without charge if You give Us at least 36 hours prior notice of the cancellation, and if You do so We will refund to You any sum (including, but not limited to any deposit) You paid in advance;
- If You do not give Us at least 36 hours prior notice of cancellation of an appointment, We will be entitled to charge You for the full price of the appointment.
- If, due to exceptional circumstances including, but not limited to, illness, accidents and bereavement, You cancel an appointment without giving Us at least 36 hours prior notice, We will consider the circumstances and in Our discretion decide whether to waive any charge for late cancellation that We are entitled to make under sub-Clauses 1.7;
- We may cancel an appointment booked by You at any time before the time and date of that appointment in the following circumstances:
- The required personnel and/or required materials necessary for the provision of the Services are not available; or
- For an event outside of Our reasonable control
- We find that you are not a “Consumer” (as defined in Clause 1 above);
- If We cancel an appointment in such circumstances and we are unable to agree with ou a reasonable alternative appointment, we will refund to You in full any deposit or other advance payment that You have made to Us for that appointment;
- Where the contract We make with You is not made on Our premises, the Regulations give You the rights set out in this sub-Clause 2.11, and they will be in addition to the rights given to You by the above provisions of this Clause 2. You may for any reason cancel a booking during the 14 day period after We accept that booking, but if the booking includes any appointment(s) on a date which is before the end of that period, and if You have expressly requested Us to provide any Services at that or those appointment(s) and We do so, You may not cancel that or those requested appointment(s) and You must pay for them in accordance with Clause 3, and You may only cancel any other appointment(s) covered by that booking. If You request that Your booking be cancelled, You must confirm this in any way convenient to You. If You cancel as allowed by this Sub-clause 2.11, and You have already made any payment(s) to Us for the booking, We will refund the payment(s) to You within 14 days of receiving Your cancellation less the amount due for the appointment(s) covered by that booking that You have attended.
- Fees and Payment
- You must pay in accordance with Our Price List for all Services on completion of those that We have fully and correctly provided to You;
- You may pay Us for Services (and for any deposit or other advance payment on account of that payment) using any of the following methods:
- credit/debit cards
- gift vouchers
- We may alter Our prices without prior notice, but if the price of any Services increases between the time when You book an appointment and the date of the appointment, the price increase will not apply to Your appointment for those Services on that date;
- Eligibility for Treatment
- You confirm that, in connection with your request(s) to receive any Services from Us, You are and will be a “Consumer” as defined in Clause 1 above;
- We will not provide certain treatments to You unless You are aged 16 or over. We may require evidence of Your age for that purpose;
- We will not provide certain treatments to You if You are aged under 18 unless You have parental consent. We may require evidence of Your age for that purpose;
- If You have a medical condition, certain treatments may be unsuitable for You. We advise You to tell Us of any medical condition or on-going medical treatment when You book an appointment but in any event you must provide this information in the Patch Test consultation form and Brow Clinic consultation form, This includes any sensitivities or allergies you have. If You do not tell Us at that time We will be entitled not to provide a treatment (or part of it) and to treat the appointment (or the affected part of it) as cancelled by You without notice, in which case We may make a charge to You for the cancelled appointment (or part of it) as set out in Clause 2 above;
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PATCH TEST
- You must ensure that you have a patch test carried out by Us. If you have not had a treatment within the last 6 months you must have a repeat patch test before your treatment. Failure to have a patch test will result in Us being unable to carry out the treatment and a 100% cancellation policy will apply.
- Micro blade patch tests will be carried out no less than 2 hours before the procedure is done. If the patch tests reacts then a full refund of any deposit will be given as the treatment cannot proceed.
- Limitation of Liability
- We will be responsible for any foreseeable loss or damage that You may suffer as a result of Our breach of these Terms and Conditions or as a result of Our negligence. Loss or damage is foreseeable if it is an obvious consequence of Our breach or negligence or if it is contemplated by You and Us when Our contract with You is created. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable;
- Occasionally, even though We will take reasonable steps to avoid this, wax grazes, thread gazes and redness may be experienced by You due to the nature of the Services we provide and we accept no liability for this.
- Due to the nature of the Services, colour fading, pigment migration and longevity cannot be guaranteed as this depends on Your genetics and body physiology and we accept no liability for this.
- It is Your responsibility to follow all aftercare advice provided by Us, including verbal and written communications and we accept no liability for losses incurred by Your failure to do so.
- We provide or sell all Services to You only for Your personal and private use/purposes. We make no warranty or representation that products, or other goods or materials that We provide or sell to You are fit for commercial, business, industrial, trade, craft or professional purposes of any kind (including resale). We will not be liable to You for any loss of profit, loss of business, interruption to business or for any loss of business opportunity;
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to or will exclude or limit Our liability for death or personal injury caused by Our negligence (including that of Our employees, agents or sub-contractors) or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
Furthermore, if you are a “consumer” as defined by the Consumer Rights Act 2015, or a consumer for the purposes of any other consumer protection legislation, nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to or will exclude, limit, prejudice, or otherwise affect any of Our duties or obligations to You, or Your rights or remedies, or Our liability to You, under:
the Consumer Rights Act 2015;
the Consumer Protection Act 1987; or
any other consumer protection legislation
as that legislation is amended from time to time.
For more details of Your legal rights, please refer to Your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standard Office.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions
We may from time to time change these Terms and Conditions without giving You notice, but We will use Our reasonable endeavours to inform You as soon as is reasonably possible of any such change.
- How We Use Your Personal Information (Data Protection)
7.1 In so far as the Services involve Us in collecting, using, or holding or otherwise processing any Data obtained from You which is personal data (including, but not limited to, Your name and address), We shall only do so with Your express consent and in accordance with any lawful instructions reasonably given by You from time to time, and the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and Your rights under that Act and these Terms and Conditions;
7.2 We may use Your personal information as follows:
7.2.1 to provide Our Services to You;
7.2.2 to process Your payment for the Services;
7.2.3 We will not pass on Your personal information to any other third parties without first obtaining Your express permission.
7.3 If you wish to obtain a copy of your file, please put your request in writing by post or email to us on: firstname.lastname@example.org. An administration fee of £50 is payable. The file will be released following payment.
We are required by the Regulations to ensure that certain information is given or made available to You as a Consumer before We make Our contract with You (i.e. before We accept Your request to make a booking) except where that information is already apparent from the context of the transaction. We have included the information itself either in these Terms and Conditions for You to see now, or We will make it available to You before We accept Your request to make a booking. All of that information will, as required by the Regulations, be part of the terms of Our contract with You as a Consumer.
As required by the Regulations:
- all of the information described in Clause 8; and
- any other information which We give to You about any Services or the Salon which You take into account when deciding to make a booking or when making any other decision about the Services;
will be part of the terms of Our contract with You as a Consumer
10.1 We always welcome feedback from Our customers and, whilst We always use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that Your experience as a customer of Ours is a positive one, We nevertheless want to hear from You if You have any cause for complaint. If You have any complaint about Our Services or any other complaint about the Salon or any of Our staff, please raise the matter with Mr. Peter Thomas who can be contacted at the Salon or by email on: email@example.com.
10.2 Defamation, slander or libellous comments on social media or any other communications are taken very seriously and will result in legal action being taken.
10.3 Verbal or physical abuse will to Us will not be tolerated under any circumstances and will be result in legal action being taken.
- No Waiver
No failure or delay by Us or You in exercising any rights under these Terms and Conditions means that We or You have waived that right, and no waiver by Us or You of a breach of any provision of these Terms and Conditions means that We or You will waive any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part the validity of the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
- Law and Jurisdiction
13.1 These Terms and Conditions and the relationship between You and Us (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with English Law; and
13.2 Any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim between You and Us relating to these Terms and Conditions (whether contractual or otherwise) shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England, Wales, Scotland, or Northern Ireland, as determined by Your residency.